Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ribbion Pokoda


Ribbion Pokoda ....Perfect snack .I remember in chennai mom used to make it specifically when my self and my brother had summer vacations.She used to prepare so much that my self and my brother used to keep eating it always .Mouth watering dish .Never know how it one eats.I always love this particular snack and never a no to it .Esp with chai in the eveg ...Too good ...I prepared some for my self and my better half.So thought i could share it with all you guys .....

Raw Material Required

2 Cup - Rice Flour
1 Cup -Besan (Kadala Mavu)
2 tsp chilli powder
Little Hing
6 tsp Butter (room temperature)
Salt as per taste
Oil for deep frying

Preparation Style

In a small bowl mix all the above material together by adding little water .Try to mix it well until u get a dough which is little equal to the chapati dough that we all make .Then heat the oil on one side .With the help of the "Nazhi" make ribbion shapes and allow the dough to cook .

Let it cook and get to the golden brown stage and then take it off from the fire.Eat it hot and it would taste excellent ......Enjoy Madi!!!!!

2 comments:

FH said...

YUM! I could eat these everyday!:))

Kribha said...

This is my MIL's speciality and my hubby fav. picture looks yummy.