Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cooking ,Company ,Kitchen - Same Boat

"Some people like to paint pictures, or do gardening, or build a boat in the basement. Other people get a tremendous pleasure out of the kitchen, because cooking is just as creative and imaginative an activity as drawing, or wood carving, or music."
Julia Child

© Foto Search

Yes I do feel that cooking is it self a art .Some consider as though the home makers are jobless and spend non sense time at kitchen. They think that cooking is just a matter of few minutes and the job is done. It is something like completing a project .Choosing the raw materials, the ingredients to add on the product until the end product is delivered on to the dinning table.


I think cooking at home is almost the company that I run on my own .I have to please the end customer who are the members of the family and accept their feed back. My profits are the comments and the encouragements that I get from my member which always induces me in making new products (new dishes). And of course not to forget the research development that I conduct in the net plays also an important role.

From R & D to decision making I think all the ladies are perfect managers. Who said that ladies cannot take right decision .I feel that we perfect in decision making and managing the household.Women always hold a balance in their life between home and office.I am so new to this blog world, I feel so happy to see so many women around the world who are in this and and so creative . The power of women is here !!!!!Great Going

Cheers to the Ladies and Cheers to the World of cooking

3 comments:

FH said...

Great analogy Deepa.I manage everything from kitchen,kids education,vacations and finance in my house and I am proud to say I do it all well!:))

Thank you for this post.Good job.

DEEPA said...

Great asha ..People like you deserved to be awarded man ..You guys doing an excellent Job .I wish to gift you something .Getting 5 things done at time ..too good

Anonymous said...

hiiii
Turkseksizle Yeşilçamdan filmlerini seyret arkadanbasmalarından ateşliseksivideosun direkeserkt zerrindogon sevsimesinidende