Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Maida Halwa


I had to make some sweet within half hour .Enna to make .Lets think ???,.Then i finally got my self to Maida Halwa.For the first time i prepared this dish , the outcome was great and tasted quite well .

Raw Materials Required

2 Cups Maida
4 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Ghee
Some Cashew
Some Cardamom
Little Saffron
Pacaikarpooram

Preparation Style

Take a small bowl and mix the maida well and add little water and take down till you reach a dosa batter.Keep the bowl aside.Then take a small kadai and pour the sugar and little water .Allow the sugar to boil until you reach thick thread consistency ,then pour the maida batter and stir for a while.Add saffron to it.The flour would start to began to harden and then add ghee .Stir until the ghee leaves the flour .Then off the gas and add pachaikarpooram, cardamom powder.Pour the halwa in the bowl and dress it with dry fruits .
Enjoy All

8 comments:

Mythreyee said...

Maida halwa looks delicious.

Bharathy said...

Good selection..I make the same recipe,using gothumai mavu.Dish looks Yummy..

DEEPA said...

Thanks a lot

Seema Bhat said...

Deepa,
Thanx for visiting my blog and dropping a line which lead me to yours. You have two beautiful blogs here and some authentic recipes as well. This halwa is very new to me Deepa. Looks yummy. I loved your other blog pooja room as well. Will keep visiting you often and happy time blogging.

DEEPA said...

hey seema ..thankyou so much .Please do keep visitng my blog .need your encouragement in creating it ..thks

Anonymous said...

chi chi the pic of the haluwa looks like dung...

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some maple mesos,and my friend also has some mesos,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
maple story mesos,I just want to
maplestory mesos,because there are many
cheap mesos

Anonymous said...

Your article is great. Thanks for information. I'ts very useful. You have very nice blog.

------------------------------------------
Free Poker Bonus No Deposit Required - Sign up Promotions.
Free Poker bankrolls - Regards